Thursday, September 3, 2009

I got an award!


My friend Princess the Pitbull gave me this award a few weeks ago (but Mom has been hogging the computer for "school" stuff.

So the rules for this award are:

  • Put the award on your blog and link to who gave it to you.
  • Give a nod to Purple Hatter who made the award
  • Give the award to at least 5 of your blogging buddies who have been rescued, support rescue or have helped with a rescue dog or kitty cat

-Stella the Carny Dog Because she is rescued and spotted like me.
-Miss Sylvie my trainer Because she helps rescues a ton
-Timmy, Sharla and Ranger Because their mom works hard to rescue puppy mill dogs
-Meghan and Ace Because Ace is a really cute little rescue dog
-Jackson and Poe who are rescued dog sport super stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment