Friday, October 23, 2009

Temporary Additions

The reason I have not updated after Wordless Wednesday. We have some unexpected temporary additions to the house. Mom found 2 3-4 week old kittens by our pool pump and is going to foster them until they are old enough to go to forever homes. I love helping Mom with the babies so I've been helping her keep an eye on them and bathing them. The grey tabby and white kitten is called Zeppelin and the orange tabby and white is Sabian/Lil Debi depending on who you ask (they aren't quite old enough to be sexed for sure).
Crazy little kittens!

Watching out for Zeppelin

You ok there kids?

Smelling the babies
They will be ready for homes in 5 weeks. If you are interested in one of them let me or Mom know!

5 comments:

  1. hello dixie its dennis the vizsla dog hay gud job luking after those kitteez!!! maybe wen they grow up and joyn the leeg of cat soopervillins they wil remember and put in a gud wurd for yoo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deer Dixie,

    It is so nise of you to take care of those babee kit-tens. I love to play with kit-tens but the sap says they do not love to play with me. I am glad the kit-tens like to play with you thow.

    ~Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dixie, I just came from Dory's and wanted to paw a hi! You sure are very gentle with them kitties, i'd probably trample them!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, they are GORGEOUS!!!!! If we lived near you, we would definitely take one...we lost my beloved kitty sister in Jan and my humans are just feeling like there is a space in our home waiting for a cat again! :-) Such a shame we don't live closer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dixie hey yeah those kittys are reel kyute wen they is little but watch out fer the claws on them thangs!! Owie owie! And the bigger they git the more it will hurt!!

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete