Monday, March 15, 2010

A week of birthday festvities!

This week both Mom and my Uncle Andrew have birthdays! Uncle Andrew's is on the 13th and Mom's is on the 17th. Things started out with a birthday dinner at our favorite Japanese steakhouse (and sushi place for Mom!) with our whole extended family!
Mom's 2 aunts, 1 uncle and 2 cousins all went out with us and then came back to the house for birthday cake (which was my favorite part because I get to go "off duty" and play with everybody!)

Then on Saturday , we went to Uncle Andrew's birthday party at Abba's Place coffee house. We brought a cake for him and his friends brought him another one! Everyone there was really nice and they didn't try and pet me (which Mom really appreciated because her new medicine makes her dizzy if she is up for too long and needs me to concentrate on her)
Uncle Andrew had a bunch of friends come and he had a great time!


This weekend my Aunt Jenn is coming to visit Mom and me! We can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. quite the pawty aminal teehee

    we cant wait to hear all about the fun-ness wiff your auntie
    pibble sugars
    the houston pittie pack

    ReplyDelete