Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Rainbow Bridge is Brighter

This week Mom's friend had to let her sweet boy Maximus go to the Rainbow Bridge.  He started having trouble walking earlier this week and the vet found lesions on his brain.  She made the difficult decision to let him go yesterday.
If you want to leaver her condolences, her blog is http://babiesandbeasts.blogspot.com/.  She has several posts about Max and Mom and I agree that she shows courage and compassion that many people can't imagine.

7 comments:

  1. I did not know Maxiumus but Mom and me went over deres last night and left a message. Very sad news....

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know sweet Maximus, but I will head over there and now pay my respects.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for sharing the link.
    Kenneth Copeland

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sad for that to happen to Maximus :(
    .......................................................................................
    Dog Crates, Pet Crates. 30% OFF & FREE Shipping on Pet Crates and Dog Crates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest in peace, Maximus. <\3 Sorry to hear he's gone. :( Heaven got another angel...

    ReplyDelete