Sunday, July 26, 2009

My first piece of assistance dog gear

So Mom got a new package last week and said it was for me! I was hoping it was treats or a new pink squeaky toy (they are my favoritest toy in the world!). It wasn't either of those things. Instead it was this weird looking thing with zippers and snaps that kind of looked like my backpack I wore when Mom and I went walking.
She said it is a new backpack that she can work with easier. It sure holds more stuff than the old one. But don't worry, Mom isn't over loading it. This one fits me much better too!
Here are some pictures of me in it:

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel too bad, Dixie ... once, at the top of a mountain in the Adirondacks, we met a dog who had an entire picnic basket strapped to his back -- your backpack looks much more balanced, not to mention more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete